Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BROKEN DREAMS


I sit under a sky of blue
All I can think of is me and you
I sit here gazing the sky,
Thinking of you as days go by
Wishing we can be together,
Me and you, always and forever
Though my heart still beats and my lungs still breath,
I no longer feel alive
I've sealed my feelings deep inside
you're the reason for my sleepless nights
Coz you keep stayin' on my mind
I can't help myself from crying
I'm missing you so much
Sometimes I want to cry,
Cause he can tell a good lie,
Making me want to blush and die,
But he can also lift me off my feet,
Just to knock me down with a simple sound
Yesterday I cried a silent tear,
For fear of losing you
Today I cried a silent tear
Because you left my heart behind
Tomorrow I'llcry a silent tear
Because I'll be getting over you....
Tell him that I hate him...
Tell him that I don't need him anymore
Tell him that he is nothing for me
But please....Don't tell him that I cried when I said all that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home